1. Competition via keeping score of individual games.
2. Objective is to teach, improve skills and playball.
3. Playoffs every team makes it, double elimination format. .
4. Official Standings will be implemented for playoff seeding at the end of the season.
5. Make ups for rainouts are optional. (Managers contact the commissioner or League President)
6. Games may not be rescheduled without approval of Commissioner & League President.
7. No spectators behind home plate screen at any time.
8. Managers & Coaches responsible for parent's behaviors.
9. Helmets with Facemasks are optional, for all batters and runners. (Manager decision)
10. The Catcher must wear all appropriate protective catcher helmet with facemask and throat guard, chest protector, shin guards and protective cup.
11. All players must be fully uniformed.
12. League will provide two new game balls and at least one used baseballs per game.
13. Warm-Ups are encouraged to warm-up as possible before the game time on the grass.
14. Pitchers should get at least 8 warms-ups to start and then three thereafter.
15. Scoresheets must be sign by both team managers at the end of the game.
16. Report final score to commissioner or upload on your intranet team website with highlights pictures and info.
17. No metals Cleats on this Division
18. Equipment shall be shared if necessary.
1.Check the schedule on the Website to see who is Home Team (example Dodgers vs. Cubs- Cubs will be home Team)
2. Six-inning game. - No new inning after 1:30 minutes. Inning ends when 3 outs. Official game after 3 innings.
3. Run Rules if a team is trailing by more than 15 runs by the end of the 4th Inning,
game will be called, (15-4in) (10-5in)
4. Bases 60 Ft. Pitching distances are mount 42Ft.
5. Leadoffs are allowed 3 step lead, stealing is allowed after the ball passes the mound. if a team is leading by more than 7 runs, NO more steal, Only way to steal is on a pass ball to the catcher for 2nd and 3rd base only, NOT HOME PLATE! Players at 3rd base needs to be batted in to score, NO Steal at home plate.
6. NO Balks in this division, When the catcher throws back to the pitcher ball is dead.
7. Whenever a tag play is evident, runners must slide, go around or seek to avoid contact with fielder or catcher. (ATTEMPTING TO JUMP, LEAP, OR DIVE OVER THE FIELDER AND/ OR CATCHER IS NOT AN ACT OF AVOIDING CONTACT, RUNNERS SHALL BE CALL OUT IF HE COLLIDES WITH THE PLAYER, WHEN ENFORCING THIS RULE, THE UMPIRE SHOULD JUDGE THE RUNNER'S INTENT. IF THE UMPIRE ADJUDGES THAT THE CONTACT WAS UN-INTENTIONAL, IT WILL BE TO THE UMPIRES CALL IF HE SAFE OR OUT. This rule will be up to the Umpire.
8. Pitch counts 4 continuous innings per pitcher/ one pitch constitutes an inning, Pitchers: A Player may pitch only 4 innings in this Division game
9. Fake Bunting (8/9U) - Fake bunting and then swinging away is not allowed The batter shall be called out for this offense
10. Dropped third strike will be out , NO Infield fly rule . NO head sliding to Home plate.
11. Restrain dugouts players from rattling pitchers when he is set to pitch.
12. Bunting is allowed. NO Bunting is allowed for "squeeze play" at Home Plate with Runner on 3rd base.
13. Teams may start a game with a minimum 8 players. And can add players until the beginning of the top of the 4th inning. (Late arrival shall be inserted at the bottom of the batting order. All players on the roster shall bat before a late arrival. If a players needs to leave before the games end he will be called out or coaches can agreed for non out called before the game)
14. All players bat the line-up and can use free substitution on defense but the batting order must remain the same. Or can select to bat 10 players only with subs.
15. Only players on roster permitted to play. At such time the first batter of the fourth inning takes the batter's box, no arriving players will be added to the roster or field of play.
16. Live ball: Any ball overthrown to first base or third base, which hits the fence, but remains on the field, will be considered a live ball. Runners may advance at risk.
17. Dead Ball will be call if the ball goes underneath fences or overthrown out of the field of play, base runner will advance a base determine by the umpire
18. The team on defense (10) defensive players will play in the field with (4) outfielder. The (4) outfielders may not assume an infield position. All Outfielders must have both feet on the outfield grass.
20. Defensive coaches are not allowed on the field of play and must coach from the dugout.
21. Team batting can have 1 coach on first baseline, 1 coach on third baseline only everyone else inside the dugout.
22. If a pitcher hits 3 batters in same inning , he must be removed as a pitcher.
23.Courtesy runners are allowed for an injured player, the runner should be the last player out fromthe previous inning.
24. Catchers & Pitchers may use a courtesy runner anytime; last player out from previous inning will be the runner.
25. Thrown Bats, 1st warning the umpire will warn the Team 2nd warning will be anout.
26. Manager have 2 timeouts per inning also this includes the mount visit, after his second visit to the mount he most remove the pitcher.
Umpire/League Control Policy
1.In the event of a cancellation during the regular season, due to team request each Manager will be responsible to contact the League Commissioner Coordinator within a reasonable time or 2 weeks. (during Playoffs every team will have abide by the league playoffs schedule unless cancel due to Bad Weather or field Conditions Only)
2.Prior to the commencement of play, the Managers, or a designated coach, from each team will be introduced to the Umpires.They will be the only individuals able to discuss or appeal any call made by an Umpire.
3.Coaches for respective teams have responsibility to lead players by example at all times both on the field and in the dugout.Each team coach is responsible for control of his coaches and team.
4.First warning for disruptive or argumentative coach, parent, or spectator name taken.
5.Second warning rejection (report to League President and Commission for appropriate suspension).
6.Failure to leave the park after ejection will result in police call.